A crop top is a Must-Have this summer. A short-cut top that leaves open the abdomen – one of the fashion hits for Summer 2011. The top is about showing off a toned midriff without revealing too much skin. Classy and sexy. Designers offer different variations of short tops – from the tops with sleeves up tops, bras.
How to wear? Combine it with skirts, jackets and trousers. Particularly advantageous a cropped top looks with a trouser suit.
Personally, I am looking to knitting a short top similar to one from Armani’s collection.
Random Quote“The majority see the obstacles; the few see the objectives; history records the successes of the latter, while oblivion is the reward of the former.”
~Alfred A. Montapert
Last 10 Articles
- Les Jeans de CHANEL – Shades of Blue
- Beauty Trend: Colored Mascara
- Knitwear Patterns and Colors – Missoni Collection Fall 2011 – Winter 2012
- Fall 2011 Nail Polish Color Trend
- Dove Evolution – Beauty Commercial
- Knee High Socks – New Fashion Trend Fall 2011
- Anne Hathaway on The Cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ August 2011
- 10 Skin Care Products for Hot Summer Days
- Gucci Fall 2011 Collection Take-aways
- Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel
Tagsaccessories advice airline beauty Chanel collections communication country dating diet do-not-want dresses ego fall family hairstyle handbags hats holiday holidays home love magazine makeup marriage mascara men must-haves nails perfume relationships scarves shoes skin spring style summer swarovski tattoo tips trends twitter video winter