The Les Vernis Nail Color Illusions d’Ombres de Chanel Fall 2011 collection include Quartz, Graphite and Peridot – a metallic brown; metallic glitter-like silver and a spacey metallic gold and platinum combo. Shimmering bronze, gold and platinum are the perfect complements to plum, khaki and copper shades on eyes and lips. Unique reflections of metallic green, silver and beige on nails provide the ideal counterpoint.
Dior’s new Fall 2011 collection contains 3 new shades: Tuxedo (dark shimmery blue), Blue Denim (creamy medium blue shade) and Beige Safari ( lighter shade, also works as a foundation).
OPI hits the open road with a new take on classic style in the Touring America Collection for Fall/Winter 2011. Inspired by Americana and cities with rich cultural heritage, the collection’s twelve shades offer comfortable glamour and wearable elegance for nails and toes.
Random Quote“It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.”
Last 10 Articles
- Les Jeans de CHANEL – Shades of Blue
- Beauty Trend: Colored Mascara
- Knitwear Patterns and Colors – Missoni Collection Fall 2011 – Winter 2012
- Fall 2011 Nail Polish Color Trend
- Dove Evolution – Beauty Commercial
- Knee High Socks – New Fashion Trend Fall 2011
- Anne Hathaway on The Cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ August 2011
- 10 Skin Care Products for Hot Summer Days
- Gucci Fall 2011 Collection Take-aways
- Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel
Tagsaccessories advice airline beauty Chanel collections communication country dating diet do-not-want dresses ego fall family hairstyle handbags hats holiday holidays home love magazine makeup marriage mascara men must-haves nails perfume relationships scarves shoes skin spring style summer swarovski tattoo tips trends twitter video winter