Welcome to FASHIONification!
Last September, Chanel’s makeup artist, Peter Phillips introduced an exclusive capsule collection of nail polishes in honor of Fashion’s Night Out. Les Jeans de Chanel is comprised of three shades: Blue Rebel, Coco Blue and Blue Boy, each of which is based on a different shade of the classic staple.
Just love, love these colors!
The Les Vernis Nail Color Illusions d’Ombres de Chanel Fall 2011 collection include Quartz, Graphite and Peridot – a metallic brown; metallic glitter-like silver and a spacey metallic gold and platinum combo. Shimmering bronze, gold and platinum are the perfect complements to plum, khaki and copper shades on eyes and lips. Unique reflections of metallic green, [...]
Random Quote“To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved.”
Last 10 Articles
- Les Jeans de CHANEL – Shades of Blue
- Beauty Trend: Colored Mascara
- Knitwear Patterns and Colors – Missoni Collection Fall 2011 – Winter 2012
- Fall 2011 Nail Polish Color Trend
- Dove Evolution – Beauty Commercial
- Knee High Socks – New Fashion Trend Fall 2011
- Anne Hathaway on The Cover of ‘Harper’s Bazaar’ August 2011
- 10 Skin Care Products for Hot Summer Days
- Gucci Fall 2011 Collection Take-aways
- Chance Eau Tendre by Chanel
Tagsaccessories advice airline beauty Chanel collections communication country dating diet do-not-want dresses ego fall family hairstyle handbags hats holiday holidays home love magazine makeup marriage mascara men must-haves nails perfume relationships scarves shoes skin spring style summer swarovski tattoo tips trends twitter video winter